Your windows and doors may be the most important features in your home. If you need new windows and doors or if they need to be replaced, why not go with the best?
Cover All Solutions installs Andersen windows and doors, the brand most trusted by builders, according to a 2014 survey. They’re energy efficient and the EPA has recognized Andersen as the 2016 Energy Star Partner of the Year. Andersen Windows also have superior design and will enhance your home’s curb appeal.
Cover All Solutions carries the Andersen 400 Series, the company’s best-selling wood window, and patio door collection. In addition to helping you save on heating and cooling bills, the 400 series is low maintenance and extremely durable. It will never need painting. They’re available with several color options and a variety of designs, options, and accessories.
Among the Andersen 400 Series windows offered by Cover All Solutions are:
- Double Hung Windows: Like all of the products in the 400 series, these are made of wood, but protected by vinyl. They have two operating sashes which allows for ventilation on both the top and bottom of the window.
- Casement Windows: These windows have hinges on the side allowing the sash to be opened horizontally opposite the hinge. This allows for full top to bottom ventilation and you can direct the air flow.
- Awning Windows: These windows have hinges on the top and a sash which opens on the bottom. These windows are often placed in a way to optimize views or to give homeowners are privacy.
- Gliding Windows: These windows have a single sash which glides horizontally allowing for a full top to bottom ventilation. Since the sash doesn’t open forward these windows won’t impede walkways.
- Picture Windows: These windows do not open, but are designed to stand alone or alongside ventilation windows to create breathtaking views.
- Specialty Windows: For those who prefer something more uncommon, the Andersen 400 Series carries several window designs with different shapes, angles, arches, and curves.
- Bay and Bow Windows: This is a combination of three windows that angle out beyond the house wall. These windows give you extra light and give you more space in this room
Cover All Solutions also carries these Andersen 400 Series Doors:
- Frenchwood Gliding Patio Door: These doors have one panel that glides horizontally plus a stationary panel. They’re designed to fit into tighter spaces.
- Frenchwood Hinged Patio Door: Known for its dramatic look, and French door styling, these doors improve your ventilation.
Cover All Solutions is proud to carry and install this acclaimed series of windows and doors. If you’re looking for windows and doors, we’ll explain all the options to you. Contact Cover All Solutions today by calling (516) 796-1952!